Monday, February 03, 2014

Father Prays and Son is Healed

I AM SOOOO EXCITED!

Today I received a report about a miracle healing of a five-year old boy who has fought kidney disease his entire life. Of course, his parents have been devastated.

A few weeks ago, the Dad was given my book "HEAVEN ON EARTH: Experiencing the Kingdom of God in the Here and Now!" After reading the chapter "Kingdom Healings and Miracles," he went off by himself and prayed for his son's healing and didn't return until he believed God had answered him. When the doctor examined the boy last week, he pronounced him completely cured!

To think my book motivated a desperate father to pray in faith, resulting in a miracle, blows me away. I want to cry and shout at the same time, but most of all I want to thank God for his goodness!

No comments: